Hosting for web agencies
Finally . . .hosting for design agencies and web professionals
You offer your clients hosting.
We’ll do the heavy lifting
Our Cloud-based hosting plans for web designers are for professionals like you who would rather spend time designing beautiful sites than dealing with billing, renewals and technical support.
Got three or more hosting clients? Our Agency Plan allows you to sign them up from your own page link on our website, and let us deal with the distractions of billing and technical support. We can’t believe no one thought of this sooner!
5 Reasons to choose our agency hosting plan
- You want a recurring income stream from your hosting customers
- You don't want to manage payment gateways or billing issues, and would prefer to have billing issues handled for you.
- You want to manage your clients assets from a single place, but don't want to set up and manage WHM services
- You don't want to waste precious time providing client support for tedious hosting, email and domain issues
- You don't want to be encumbered with domain and hosting renewal issues or upgrades
Billing, Support and
The purpose of the Agency plan is to simplify billing and support for web professionals by providing direct, billing and invoicing while providing tools and resources for managing and developing new and existing web projects. Each time one of your clients purchases a hosting product we share the revenue with you. Transactions are tracked and shown to you in real time and, each month, we pay you for new business.
We also provide you and your clients with phone support, a 24/7 ticket system, loads of knowledgebase articles and consulting for any of your web projects.
Hear from some of the agencies already on board:
Victoria Digital Marketing
Have three or more hosting clients?
Our Agency Plan lets you sign up your clients from your custom branded portal, and then we kick you back for the sales. Why not let us deal with the headaches of billing and customer support...
While you focus on what you do best...